Addiction and Dual Disorder Treatment Programs
Exclusively for Women
We Accept Insurance.
Get the HELP you need today.
Talk to someone NOW about your insurance options Contact Us
Intimate, Personalized Programs For Women
Welcome to Harmony Place. Our multi-layered treatment program is designed exclusively for women, and tailored to your individual needs.
A healthy recalibration of the mind, body and spirit, is achieved in a warm, secure and discreet environment. Based upon trust, bonding and shared experiences, you will learn how to balance sobriety, and gain the tools to continue this balance long after leaving Harmony Place.
Our program specifically designed for women offers genuine healing, trust and discovery that we believe could never be achieved in a co-ed program.
Lets talk about how we can HELP you.
Our Country Estate, hidden in an exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood
- Inviting rooms tailored for group therapy or individual consultations
- All bedrooms deluxe and ensuite
- Warm therapy and community living areas with fireplaces
- Private library
- Meditation room
- Outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Self-service snack areas maintained by Harmony Place concierge service
- On-site gym and spa services salon
- Gourmet chefs prepare healthy cuisine from seasonal menus
- Any / all dietary requirements welcomed
Designed Specifically for Women
Our curriculum is purposefully designed to establish the healthy balance needed to support successful long-term sobriety. Our clientele become familiar with their most formidable opponent - addiction. They are concurrently equipped to identify, stabilize and self-intervene should their personally identified relapse clues or symptoms of their dual disorder reappear. They are introduced and familiarized with the 12-Step program and its philosophy as a reliable means of on-going support. Because the daily stressors of life can compromise recovery, our clients are encouraged to rely upon healthy alternatives to build resistance and weather that stress. Carefully designed specialty groups provide further support for physical restoration and emotional healing.
Your Personalized Treatment may include :
- Complete Medical History Assessment
- Comprehensive Psychiatric Assessment and Evaluation
- Comprehensive Biological-Psychological-Social Assessments
- On-Site Detoxification
- Individual Therapy with a licensed clinician
- A comprehensive curriculum of group therapy modalities
- Recovery and Individual Relapse Prevention Workbooks
- 12 Step Education and Meetings
- Couples and Family Therapy
- Cutting edge women's therapeutic curriculum
- Holistic healing therapies
- Customized Yoga
- Eastern Meditation Philosophy Groups
- Art Therapy
- Body Image
- Individualized Advanced Relapse Prevention Curriculum Available
- Nutritional and Dietary Assessment (if appropriate)
- Massage Therapy
- Professional on-site Gym
- Leisure Skill Development
- Life Skills Development
- Concierge Services
- Guest Speakers
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning, Recommendations & Referrals
- Aftercare Support and Alumni Groups
Harmony Place Addiction and Dual Disorder Treatment, Exclusively For Women
Our primary focus is to provide superior care and assistance to women and their loved ones, in the most thoughtful, respectful, confidential and compassionate manner. We hold respect and dignity of the client with the highest regard.
Harmony Place provides treatment in a beautiful estate retreat, is secluded, yet with a "Town and Country" flavor. Lush wood throughout, vaulted ceilings, library, meditation, spa and media rooms and park-like grounds with a lagoon-style waterfall swimming pool and spa tub create an environment designed to encourage lasting serenity and peace.
Accommodations include beautifully appointed bedroom suites and comfortable community living areas both inside and out. Gourmet chefs are on staff 7 days a week to provide exquisitely designed, healthy and balanced meals.
Harmony Place offers an intensive, individualized program for recovery from chemical dependency and provides individuals with the opportunity for a life free from drugs and alcohol. The program is predicated on a holistic approach to care and treatment. We believe that recovery from drugs and alcohol should address the person's biological, social, psychological and spiritual needs. A team of experts with years of experience in the field of addiction completes a comprehensive assessment of the individual's medical and psychiatric history. Once all the client's needs are appropriately identified, a concrete, goal-oriented treatment plan is developed.
It is the goal of Harmony Place to make a positive difference in the lives of each and every woman who comes to us for healing and recovery. Our primary purpose is to help our clients embrace the notion of healing and hope by providing both them and their loved ones with the necessary tools to heal and the ability to believe that healing can be achieved and sustained.
Harmony Place has carefully selected its staff members and all consultants who provide services to the facility and to our clients. Harmony Place and all of the treatment staff are thoroughly dedicated to the sincere belief that freedom from active addiction can be achieved and that long term sobriety is obtainable. It is this dedication and commitment of our clinical team, which makes Harmony Place successful.